PNDA will unlock 5% of harvested tokens. The remaining 95% are locked. Those tokens will lock until BSC block 15513277, and will unlock in a linear fashion until block 68079942 (roughly 6 years from the beginning of emissions).
Bao's community of projects has always been about long-term product vision. In Bao, we saw more short-term farmers than expected despite implementing penalty fees. As such, we have increased the penalty withdrawal curve for PNDA so it should be less profitable for short-term farmers.
All fees go into the treasury that backs PandaSwap. The treasury funds are owned by the users who vote on their allocation and use.
These fees only apply to deposited/staked assets and not to the harvesting of PNDA rewards
A 0.75% deposit fee.
The slashing fee gets reset when you withdraw.
The slashing fee is based on either the first deposit or most recent withdrawal time
Fees are based on the number of blocks and the Estimated Timespan is based on a 3 seconds block time. If block times vary then so will the timespan of each fee
Penalty expiration after first deposit
/ last withdraw based on block