Distribution / Tokenomics
Unlike Bao, PNDA will have a limit of 100,000,000,000 of which 250,000,000 are part of its preprint.
15% of all printed PNDA will be locked in a vault that is owned by the Bao community. This vote will authorize them to stake that PNDA as BAMBOO (xSushi equivalent) to earn rewards from Pandaswap trading.
PNDA will also have a 15% founder/team portion. It shall vest over the same multi-year period as user tokens with a 10% distribution.
This includes the preprint. The remaining 70% of the 250m preprints will be used for providing initial funding to PandaSwap and to give us the flexibility to seed liquidity in other pools or cover unforeseen costs. The idea is to round up the final total market and provide afloat that may well not be needed.
Like Bao, PNDA will unlock 5% of harvested tokens. With the remaining 95% being locked. Those tokens will lock until BSC block 15513277, and will unlock in a linear fashion until block 68079942 (roughly 6 years from the beginning of emissions)
Any tokens earned after the start of the unlock would continue to be proportionally added to the linear distribution. Any tokens earned after the end of the distribution would be instantly unlocked.
Unlike Bao, PNDA would have a different rate distribution curve. It will have the following distribution array: