Applying for a BAO Liquidity Gauge
Anyone can apply for a Bao liquidity gauge. You can do so by copying the template below and posting a concept on our governance forum here: https://gov.bao.finance/c/concepts/7
Describe what this proposal is about
Link to: • Website • Documentation • Github Page • Communities • Other useful links?
Describe the proposed asset(s), the corresponding protocol(s), and historic prices of the token (price must come from the source of highest liquidity).
Explain why this pool needs incentivization
- 1.Governance: Provide current information on the protocol’s governance structure. Provide links to any admin and/or multisig addresses, and describe the powers afforded to these addresses. If there are plans to change the governance system in the future, please explain.
- 2.Oracles: Does the protocol rely on external oracles? If so, provide details about the oracles and their implementation in the protocol.
- 3.Audits: Provide links to audit reports and any relevant details about security practices.
- 4.Centralization vectors: Is there any component of the protocol that has centralization vectors? E.g. if only 1 dev manages the project, that is a centralized vector. If price oracles need to be updated by a bot, that is a centralized vector. If liquidations are done by the protocol, that is also a centralization vector.
- 5.Market History: Has the asset observed severe volatility? In the case of stablecoins, has it depegged? In the case of an unpegged asset, have there been extreme price change events in the past? Provide specific information about the Balancer pool: how long has it been active, TVL, historical volume? You must provide a direct link to the pool AND a link to your pool’s gauge.
- 6.Value: Is this pool intended to be the primary source of liquidity for the token(s)? If this is not the case, explain the expected value add to Bao.